CHAPLAIN PROGRAM BOARD OF DIRECTORS
DUTIES (for complete description, see the Board Chair):
The purpose of the Nebraska City Chaplaincy Corps shall be:
A. To support the Mission and Goals of the Nebraska City Police and Fire & Rescue Departments as well as the Otoe County Sheriff Department.
B. To, upon request, provide spiritual guidance, counseling, comfort in times of crisis to emergency personnel and/or their families.
C. To serve as a resource to the community, as requested by emergency personnel or a citizen of Nebraska City or Otoe County, in times of personal or family crisis.
D. To serve during a disaster as requested by the appropriate emergency management agency.
APPOINTMENT & COMPOSITION:
The Board of Directors shall consist of seven (7) members composed of the following:
- Lead Chaplain as selected pursuant to Section III.B below
- Nebraska City Chief of Police or his/her Nebraska City Police Department designee
- Nebraska City Fire & Rescue Chief or his/her Nebraska City Fire & Rescue Department designee
- Full Time Nebraska City Fire & Rescue Department Employee designated by the Nebraska City Fire & Rescue Chief
- Otoe County Sheriff or his/her Otoe County Sheriff Department designee
- Nebraska City Ministerial Association Chair so long as he/she is a Chaplain in this Chaplaincy Corps or his/her designee of a Chaplaincy Corps Chaplain
- Chaplaincy Corps Chaplain designated by the Nebraska City Ministerial Association Chair
The term of office shall be for one year, ending immediately prior to the annual meeting.
|Rebecca Burkart (Chair)||Randy Rasmussen (Lead Chaplain)|
|Dorothy Royal||John Telgren|
|David Lacy||Gregg Goebel|
Rebecca Burkart, Chair, 402-873-5515
Randy Rasmussen, Lead Chaplain, 402-873-5515